Biking Maras Moray 01 Day
LUGARES A VISITAR:
- Laguna de Huaypo
- Agricultural terraces of Moray and the Salineras de Maras
- Colonial town of Maras
- Beautiful views of the Sacred Valley
MARAS AND MORAY ON BIKE
This is a bike trip to the most important ruins in the highlands between Cusco and Urubamba Valley, in order to see the snow-capped mountains on the other side of the valley. We’ll travel through mellow and green hills that pass through picturesque small villages.
At 09:00 a.m, we’ll pick you up fron your Hotel located in Cusco and we drive you to Chinchero, 50-minute bus ride northwest of Cusco. We will have an information meeting, and then we will begin our adventure by bike, passing through Huaypo Lagoon, the archaeological site of Moray (agricultural experimentation center) and finally the salt mines of Maras. Finishing the trip in Urubamba town, we’ll have the transport back to Cusco.
time of arrival at Cusco 05:00 p.m.
End of our service.
- Pick-up from the hotel.
- Private transport.
- Professional English-Spanish speaking tour guide.
- Full equipment (helmet, gloves, GT Mountain Bike with front suspension).
- box lunch.
- Entrance to Maras-Moray.
Recommendations to bring
- Wear short pants and comfortable clothes to ride the bicycle.
- Carry sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Carry bindbreaks.
- Carry a small backpack
- Carry a watter bottle and personal snacks.
PRICE AND OPTIONS
(Groups of 4 – 7 maximum)
(Minimum 2 persons)
- The groups are formed between 4 to 7 people maximum.
- For the reservation of this tour a minimum of 02 people is required.
- Peruvian Tourists with their valid ID, & nbsp; they get a discount.
- We also offer special discounts for groups of more than "05 people" For more & nbsp; information write to the email: email@example.com