Cusco Machu Picchu 5D/4N
LUGARES A VISITAR:
- Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu
- Day 01: Reception in Cusco – City Tour Excursion
- Day 02: Cusco Sacred Valley of the Incas – Aguas Calientes (hotel)
- Day 03: Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- Day 04: South zone of Cusco
- Day 05: Return Cusco – Lima.
DAY 01.- RECEPTION IN CUSCO – EXCURSION (CITY TOUR).
Arriving to Cusco to the airport we wait and transfer you to your hotel in Cusco, once at the hotel you will have chances to try an aromatic coca-leaf tea for the height of the city , and then you can relax and have lunch before the tour of the city.
1:30 PM City Tour: we will meet you at your hotel lobby to begin our tour, we will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, the Plaza de Armas, the main streets, the San Pedro Market, we will also visit the 02 ruins near the city, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman and finally “Kenko”, at 6:00 pm transfer to the hotel.
Night hotel in Cusco.
DAY 02.- CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS – “AGUAS CALIENTES” (HOTEL)
The tour start in Cusco at 7:30 AM, your guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby in Cusco, then we will travel by our private car to the sacred valley of the inkas for around 45 minutes, on the way we will stop in strategical view points we will be able to see the Sacred Valley and get into the Inca history, once we arrive to Pisaq we will visit the famous typical craft market then, we will drive towards the ruins of Pisac, where we will see impressive agriculture terraces on the mountain and beautifull inka temples, after exploring we head to the town of Urubamba (one hour drive) we will meet for lunch at a local Andean restaurant. This meal is not included in the tour, they usually offer buffet lunch (it cost $ 20 USD per person).
After lunch, will drive next to the Urubamba River towards the town of Ollantaytambo. Once we reach Ollantaytambo we will visit the Inka City, and the important area of Incan construction, built during the Inca’s heydays, where descendants of the Incas are still living in the inkas houses.
finally we will take you to the train station, you will board the train which leaves at 3:37 pm to Aguas Calientes town two hour ride, on the way you will see breathtaking valley, snow capped mountains and gorgeus inka farming terraces and inka remains. finally arriving to Aguas Calientes wich it`s located at (2000m/6000ft above sea level) arriving in Aguas Calientes our staff will meet you just outside the train station and take you to your Hotel.
Overnight at the hotel in Aguas Calientes town.
DAY 03.- VISIT OF MACHU PICCHU CITADEL – CUSCO
This day finally we visit Machu picchu, after breakfast your guide will meet you by you hotel lobby and you go to the bus stop to board the bus, we will drive for about 30 minutes to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu we pass the control where you show your ticket and passport, you will have a private, guided tour, to visit the most important places in Machu Picchu such as the Main Plaza, the Sun Temple, the Sacred Sundial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries, the tour will be for more than two hours, After the visit, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb the Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain, this costs an additional $ 35 USD per person). You can also hike to the Sun Gate or the Inka Bridge, for these 02 places there are no additional payments.
At the appropriate time, we will take the bus and descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes usual train departure to Ollantaytambo is in the afternoon, followed by car two hours drive to your hotel in Cusco.
Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 04.- SOUTH ZONE OF CUSCO
AM Breakfast at the hotel
09:00 a.m to 02:30 p.m Guided tour to the south of Cusco, we’ll visit tourist attractions of Tipon (Water Temple), Pikillacta (pre-Inca archaeological remains) and the Sistine Church of Andahuaylillas.
Free afternoon in Cusco, you will have the opportunity to visit the museums located in the city center and also you will be able to visit the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo, to see presentations of typical dances of Cusco.
Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 05.- CUSCO – RETURN TO LIMA
AM breakfast at the hotel.
At the appropriate time, pick-up from the hotel and transfer to the airport to take our flight back to Lima.
End of our services.
- Transfers terminal AIR / HTL / Terminal AIR.
- Excursion: City Tour (transport and tour guide).
- Excursion: Sacred Valley (transport and tour guide).
- Excursion: South side of Cusco (transport and guide)
- Tourist ticket (entrances city tour, Sacred Valley, and all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary).
- Machu Picchu Tour.
- Outward and return train (tourist train) Ollanta – “Aguas Calientes” – Ollanta.
- Bus up and down to “Aguas Calientes” – Machu Picchu.
- Official tourism guide.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Transportation back to Ollanta – Cusco.
- Hotel 01 night in “Aguas Calientes”.
- 03 nights in Cusco Hotel.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Food: lunches and dinners.
- Optional: lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley $ 20.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Optional: lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Air flights Lima – Cusco – Lima (optional extra cost of $230.00 USD).
- Entrance to the mountain of Wayna Picchu (optional $35 USD)
- Entrance to the thermal baths (S / .10 soles optional
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”
- Wear sneakers or light tennis shoes.
- Canteen water Bottle
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Carry a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Wear long pants.
- Carry insect repellent.
- Carry sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days
- Carry binoculars.
- Carry sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Carry medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Carry a backpack or lightweight suitcase.
- Carry a camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- bring swimming suit for the hot springs (optional).
PRICE AND OPTIONS
OPTION N° 01
Hotel options to choose
OPTION N° 02
Hotel options to choose
- The groups are formed between 4 to 7 people maximum.
- For the reservation of this tour a minimum of 02 people is required.
- Peruvian Tourists with their valid ID, & nbsp; they get a discount.
- We also offer special discounts for groups of more than "05 people" For more & nbsp; information write to the email: email@example.com