Inca Jungle Trek Machu Picchu 3D/2N
LUGARES A VISITAR:
- Abra Malaga
- Zip Line
- Machu Picchu
- Santa Teresa
- Day 01: Cusco – Abra Malaga – Santa Maria (Biking and Rafting).
- Day 02: Santa Teresa (Zip Line) – Town of Aguas Calientes.
- Day 03: Machu Picchu – Cusco.
DAY 1: CUSCO – “ABRA MALAGA” – SANTA MARIA (BIKING AND RAFTING)
We’ll pick you up from your hotel at 06:00 a.m in our private transport and travel for an average of four hours to reach Carrizales or San Luis where we will start our adventure, in the way we’ll pass “Abra Malaga” which is at 4,300 masl. We will bike downhill an average of three hours to Santa Maria where we will have lunch. Along the way, we will see the typical vegetation of a cloud forest appreciating coffee plantations and coca leaves, to reach the village of Santa Maria where we’re going to spend the night in a lodging house.
This day in the afternoon, we’ll have the option of boating (rafting) for 1 hour and a half Vilcanota River (Class III, IV).
Hostel night in Santa María
DAY 2: SANTA TERESA (ZIP LINE) – AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN
AM after our breakfast, we will take our car to Santa Teresa for about 40 minutes, This morning, we’ll have the opportunity to do Canopy or Zip Line (monkey tail).
Then we’ll hike for 2 hours, along the way, we will observe plantations of fruits such as banana, orange, avocado, mango and observe some waterfalls, finally we will see the mountain of Machu Picchu, then we’ll head to Hydroelectric where we will have lunch, after two hours we’ll walk along the railway line to the town of Machu Pichu.
Hotel night in “Aguas Calientes town”.
DAY 3: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Very early after breakfast (approximately 05:00 a.m), we’ll begin the ascent by an hour hike to the Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu we pass the control where you show your ticket and passport, you will have a private, guided tour, to visit the most important places in Machu Picchu such as the Main Plaza, the Sun Temple, the Sacred Sundial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries, the tour will be for more than two hours, After the visit, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb the Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain, this costs an additional $ 35 USD per person). You can also hike to the Sun Gate or the Inka Bridge, for these 02 places there are no additional payments.
At the appropriate time, we will take the bus and descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes usual train departure to Ollantaytambo is in the afternoon, followed by car two hours drive to your hotel in Cusco.
Hotel night in Cusco.
end of our service.
- Professional tour guide in English and Spanish.
- Pick up from hotel.
- Private transportation from Cusco to Carrizales where we started the tour.
- Train back to Ollantaytambo and car to Cusco.
- Biking equipment (bike, arm and knee protector, helmet, gloves, etc.).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Food: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners (Optional vegetarian).
- 2 nights hostel.
- First aid kit.
- Canotage or Vilcanota River Rafting.
- zip line (monkey tail).
- First breakfast and lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance to the hot springs.(optional 10 soles)
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain ($ 35 USD optional).
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”
- ISIC card (www.isic.org) if applicable (must be submitted at the time of booking).
- Carry a sleeping bag (can be rented at the agency).
- Carry hiking boots and sandals (very important).
- Carry trekking poles (you can be rented at the agency).
- Coats: layers of varying temperatures, especially at night. Thermal / gloves / scarves: woolen socks / woolen hat for cold nights, shirts for the whole trek.
- Carry a headlamp(Very important).
- Carry a camera and extra batteries.
- Carry sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Carry personal medical kit.
- Carry insect repellent.
- Rain gear: a good raincoat and rain pants and a rain poncho plastic.
- Carry toilet paper.
- Carry a small towel.
- Extra money for drinks and gratuities, souvenirs, etc. (soles or dollars).
- Carry swimwear for the hot springs.
- Carry a water Bottle (recommended 1 liter).
PRICE & OPTIONS
(Groups of 4 – 7 maximum)
(Minimum 2 persons)
- Departure dates: We have groups for the Inka Jungle trek every day of the year. But it is more advisable to make this trek between the months of April to December, since the months of January, February and March are the rainy season in Cusco.
- Peruvian Tourists with their valid ID, & nbsp; they get a discount.
- We also offer special discounts for groups of more than "05 people" For more & nbsp; information write to the email: email@example.com