Inca Jungle trek Machu Picchu 4D/3N
LUGARES A VISITAR:
- Machu Picchu
- Abra Malaga
- Zip line
- Santa Maria
- Santa Teresa
- Day 01: Cusco – Abra Malaga – Santa Maria (Biking And Rafting).
- Day 02: Santa Maria – Thermal Baths – Santa Teresa.
- Day 03: Santa Teresa – Aguas Calientes (Zip Line).
- Day 04: Machu Picchu – Cusco.
DAY 1: CUSCO – “ABRA MALAGA” – SANTA MARIA (BIKING AND RAFTING)
We’ll pick you up from your hotel lobby at 06:00 a.m in our private van and travel for an average of four hours to reach Carrizales or San Luis where we will start our adventure, in the way we’ll pass “Abra Malaga” which is at 4,300 masl. We will bike downhill an average of three hours to Santa Maria where we will have lunch. Along the way, we will see the typical vegetation of a cloud forest appreciating coffee plantations and coca leaves, to reach the village of Santa Maria where we’re going to spend the night in a lodging house.
This day in the afternoon, we’ll have the option of boating (rafting) for 1 hour and a half Vilcanota River (Class III, IV).
Hostel night in Santa María
DÍA 2: SANTA MARIA – BAÑOS TERMALES – SANTA TERESA
After a rich breakfast, at 06:30 a.m approx. we will be ready for the first day of trek towards Santa Teresa. The first two hours of our tour will be on the ascent, in the way, we will have several stops to learn more of the rich flora and fauna of the area in which we will, one will be in a family where we will relax for about 20 minutes, here we can also stock up on water and some delicious tropical fruits in the area, later we’ll cross a section of the Inca trail that once connected the Sacred City of Machu Picchu with the city of Vilcabamba, here our tour guide will explain us a little more about the history of the Incas and the communication system they had in those days, at this point, we also have some of the most breathtaking views across the canyon Huancarccasa then descend to the village where we’re gonna stop for lunch Quellomayo and after a delicious lunch and a rest in the hammocks of our restaurant, we will continue with the last 02 hours of walk to the thermal baths of Cocalmayo where we will have a good time to enjoy this very special place, after we will go to thermal baths: our final destination the village of Santa Teresa where we will spend our second night in a basic accommodation.
Hostel night in Santa Teresa.
DAY 3: SANTA TERESA – “AGUAS CALIENTES” (ZIP LINE)
This morning, we’ll have the option to do Canopy or Zip Line (monkey tail).
For after breakfast, we’re gonna head towards the Old Santa Teresa where we’ll find another barrage to cross the same river Urubamba, then we’ll hike for 2 hours, along the way, we will observe plantations of fruits such as banana, orange, avocado, mango and observe some waterfalls, finally we might see the mountain of Machu Picchu, then we’ll head to Hydroelectric where we will have lunch, after two hours we’ll walk along the railway line to the town of Machu Pichu.
Hostel night in “Aguas Calientes”.
DAY 4: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
This day we visit Machu picchu again, after breakfast your guide will meet you by your hotel lobby and you go to the bus stop to board the bus, we will drive for about 30 minutes to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu we pass the control where you show your ticket and passport, you will have a private, guided tour, to visit the most important places in Machu Picchu such as the Main Plaza, the Sun Temple, the Sacred Sundial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries, the tour will be for more than two hours, After the visit, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb the Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain, this costs an additional $ 35 USD per person). You can also hike to the Sun Gate or the Inka Bridge, for these 02 places there are no additional payments.
At the appropriate time, we will take the bus and descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes usual train departure to Ollantaytambo is in the afternoon, followed by car two hours drive to your hotel in Cusco.
Hotel night in Cusco.
- Professional tour guide in English and Spanish.
- Pick up from hotel.
- Private transportation from Cusco to Carrizales where we started the tour.
- Train back to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco.
- Biking equipment (bike, arm and knee protector, helmet, gloves, etc.).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Food: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners (Optional vegetarian).
- 3 nights hostel.
- First aid kit.
- Canotage or Vilcanota River Rafting.
- zip line (monkey tail).
- First breakfast and lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance to the hot springs of Santa Teresa.
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain ($ 35 USD optional).
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”
- Wear mountain boots.
- Carry waterproof jacket / rain poncho.
- Carry couple of shirts.
- Wear comfortable pants (pants zipper)
- Wear sun hat.
- Carry bathing suit (for hot springs in Aguas Calientes and Santa Teresa)
- Carry water purification tablets (Optional).
- Carry sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Carry insect repellent (for Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu).
- Carry toilet paper.
- Carry personal medications.
- Carry a camera.
- Carry flashlight with extra batteries (the headlamps is recommended).
- Carry some extra snacks (like chocolates, candies).
PRICE & OPTIONS
(Groups of 4 – 7 maximum)
(Minimum 2 persons)
- Departure dates: We have groups for the Inka Jungle trek every day of the year. But it is more advisable to make this trek between the months of April to December, since the months of January, February and March are the rainy season in Cusco.
- Peruvian Tourists with their valid ID, & nbsp; they get a discount.
- We also offer special discounts for groups of more than "05 people" For more & nbsp; information write to the email: email@example.com