- To climb to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain, there is a limit of spaces per day, it is recommended to make the reservation in advance.
- Once the quotas for Huaynapicchu or Montaña are exhausted, there is no option to obtain income.
- People who make the Inca Trail and wish to climb Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain, have to make an extra payment of $ 75.00 USD.
- IMPORTANT: Before requesting the ticket for the Huaynapicchu or the Machu Picchu mountain, check availability in the following button
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2D/1N (With Hotel)
LUGARES A VISITAR:
- Inca Trail
- Inti Punku
- Machu Picchu
- Aguas Calientes twon
- 5:20 A.M. Pick up from your hotel
- 5:30 A.M. Departure by private car from Cusco – Train station (Ollantaytambo)
- 7:45 A.M. Train trip to Km 104
- 8:50 A.M. Km 104 hike – Wiñayhuayna
- 11:45 A.M. Break, Visit and Lunch
- 2:00 P.M. hike to Machu Picchu
- 4:30 P.M. Descent by bus to Aguas Calientes town.
- 6:30 P.M. Dinner and overnight at our hotel in Machu Picchu town.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- AM ascent by bus to Machu Picchu 30 minutes.
- Guided visit tour to Machu Picchu to the most important places (03 hours).
- Free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional hike toSun Gate or the Inka bridge)
- Optional: hike to Huayna Picchu mountain (3 hours, without guide, $ 75 USD per person).
- Descent by bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes Towm.
- In the afternoon, return by train from “Aguas Calientes” to Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco, arriving at approximately 8:00 PM.
DAY 01: CUSCO – CHACHABAMBA – WIÑAY WAYNA – MACHU PICCHU – AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN.
Early in the morning, we will pick you up from the hotel lobby for transferring you to the train station in Ollantaytambo for about 1 hour and 30 minutes, during the driving, you might see the Sacred Valley of the Incas, farmlands, majestic snow-capped mountains; Ollantaytambo and board the train that will take you to the km. 104 the journey is approximately 1 hour. It is here at Km 104 (2,200 masl / 7,217 ft.) where we will begin the walk, pass the bridge that is on the Urubamba river or Willkamayuc which translated from Quechua means “Sacred River” which was very important for incas. Upon reaching the checkpoint, you’ll have to show identification documents either Passport. 2-minutes walking there is the first archaeological center Chachabamba that is hidden in the semi-tropical forest, after this visit, we will begin the walk through stands in ascending up to the next place, on the way, we will observe the Sacred Valley , waterfalls and different types of orchids semi-tropical forest, after 3 hours walking, we’ll reach Wiñaywayna (2,650 masl / 8,694 ft.) which shows a perfect example of what was farming at the time of the Incas, as along its slopes lie a large number of farming terraces, where the Incas cultivated different agricultural crops. The name “Wiñaywayna” comes from a beautiful orchid that abounds in the area and whose meaning in Spanish “Forever Young” and has more than 20 buildings, one of them the “Temple of the Iris Rainbow” also called Temple of Fertility, the visit will be 1 hour on average, then you will enjoy the lunchbox to refuel and continue until we reach Wiñaywayna control.
In this second part of the tour we will walk for 2 hours through an Andean plan, stone stairs and tambos (“resting places”) until we reach the Inti Punku – Puerta del Sol (2,720 m / 8,923 ft) that during the Incas functioned as control of entry to the Citadel of Machu Picchu; From here you have an impressive panoramic view of Machu Picchu and the entire surrounding valley, then descend for approximately 30 minutes to the wonder of Machu Picchu world (2,490 m / 8,169 ft) and finally we take the bus to Aguas Calientes town (2,160 m / 7,086 ft) the bus takes 20 minutes, here we will spend the night in a very nice hotel, also we have a dinner in one of the good restaurants of this town.
Night at the hotel in Aguas Calientes town.
DAY 2.- AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU TOUR – CUSCO.
AM breakfast at our hotel.
Then we will take the bus and drive for about 30 minutes approximately, to arrive at the Citadel of Machu Picchu at 06:30 am and to be able to appreciate the majestic sunrise. We will have a guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes to know the most important places of Machupicchu, you can visit the most amazing places like the Royal Mausoleum, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the Main Temple, the Sacred Plaza, the famous Intihuatana where the wise Incas tied the sun on the winter solstice in June, steps, squares, fountains, etc. After the tour you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own.
At opportune time we will board the bus from Machu Picchu to the town of “Aguas Calientes” to board the train back to Cusco, the next arrival time to Cusco will be 08:00 PM, the tour ends with the transfer to their respective hotels.
End of our service.
- Pick up from hotel in Cusco.
- Transfers from hotel to the train station.
- Train ticket Ollanta to Km. 104
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English-Spanish)
- Entrance to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Food (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner).
- Bus ticket Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes (outward / return).
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes (hab. Double).
- First aid kit, oxygen bottle
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Lunch on the last day: after the guided visit to Machu Picchu.
- Visit the thermal baths in the village of “Aguas Calientes”.
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”
- ISIC card (www.isic.org) if applicable (must be submitted at the time of booking).
- Wear hiking boots and sandals (very important).
- Caryy trekking poles (can be rented at the agency).
- (Very important) Headlamp.
- Carry a camera and extra batteries.
- Carry sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Carry personal medical kit.
- Insect repellent.
- Wear rain gear: a good raincoat and rain pants and a rain poncho plastic.
- Carry a toilet paper.
- Carry a small towel.
- Extra money for drinks and gratuities, souvenirs, etc. (soles or dollars).
- Swimming siut for the hot springs (optional).
- Carry a water Bottle (recommended 1 liter).
PRICE AND OPTIONS
(Groups of 4 – 7 maximum)
(Minimum 2 persons)
- Departure dates: We have groups for the Inca trail every day of the year. except February, when the Inca Trail is closed throughout the month. The month of February you can visit Machu Picchu by train. is not possible to do the Inca Trail on february.
- Availability: To the Inca road of 2D / 1N Only 250 people per day are allowed. This figure includes tourists, guides, porters and cooks. The quotas are for all the people who wish to carry out the Inca Trail. So to make the Inca Trail it is essential to book months in advance. The availability of seats for the Inca Trail is the same for all agencies. Therefore before making your reservation, please check availability by contacting our email:
- Foreign tourists or Peruvians with a student card and current date, get a discount.
- We also offer special discounts for groups of more “05 people” For more information write to the email:
- Peruvian Tourists with their valid ID, & nbsp; they get a discount.
- We also offer special discounts for groups of more than "05 people" For more & nbsp; information write to the email: email@example.com