Sacred Valley 01 Day
LUGARES A VISITAR:
- Pisaq mercado artesanal y ruinas
- Chinchero mercado artesanal y templo colonial
- Valle Sagrado de los Inkas
The tour start in Cusco at 7:30 AM, your guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby in Cusco, then we will travel by our private car to the sacred valley of the inkas for around 45 minutes, on the way we will stop in strategical view points, we will be able to see the Sacred Valley and get into the Inca history, once we arrive to Pisaq we will visit the famous typical craft market then, we will drive towards the ruins of Pisac, where we will see impressive agriculture terraces on the mountain and beautifull inka temples, after exploring we head to the town of Urubamba (one hour drive) we will meet for lunch at a local Andean restaurant. This meal is not included in the tour, they usually offer buffet lunch (it cost $ 20 USD per person).
After lunch, will drive next to the Urubamba River towards to Ollantaytambo. Once we reach this village we will visit the Inka City, and the important area of Incan construction, built during the Inca’s heydays, Ollantaytambo Fortress that constituted a strategic military, agricultural and religious center to administer and control the Sacred Valley of the Incas; this is deduced by the constructions that presumably were for agricultural deposits and for military use like walls and watchtowers (probably to protect themselves from the jungle ethnic groups). This archaeological site comprises a series of overlapping terraces, showing the impressive and large stone blocks finely carved and located on the upper terrace, where descendants of the Incas are still living in the inkas houses.
On the way back to Cusco, we’ll visit the picturesque village of Chinchero where there are the remains of the “Royal Hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui”. You will admire its well preserved Inca Wall in the Main Square and visit the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescoes on the portico, this temple was built on the foundations of an Inca building.Here we can also visit its artisan market and enjoy the demonstration of the natural dyeing of wool and tissues.
The tour of the Sacred Valley ends in Cusco 6:00 PM approximately.
Upon our arrival in Cusco we will leave you in your respective hotels.
Pisac is located at 33 km from Cusco by paved road. It has an ancient village, an archaeological site considered one of the most important of Cusco, and a modern town of colonial origin. This place also has a Sunday market which attracts thousands of visitors and people from remote villages, using colourful traditional clothes. Here it is recommended to buy all crafts, since these are cheaper than in the city of Cusco.
Typical Inca village located at 21 Km from Urubamba (2,800 masl). It was named in honour of the Chief Ollanta, famous for his affair with an Inca princess, daughter of Pachacutec. One of the best preserved areas lies in the north of the Hanan Huacaypata Square, a total of 15 blocks of houses built of carved stone walls. In the vast archaeological site, located on the hill which call the people, structures such as the Temple of the Sun, the Intihuatana and the Baths of the Princess. The area available for restaurants, hotels and rental of horses and mountain bikes. Ollantaytambo part of a confirmed way, amounting to “Abra Malaga” (4,200 masl) and inner eyebrow toward the mountain, passing through villages such us the picturesque Huilloc, home of renowned Huairuros.
This town is located at 28 km. From Cusco on the paved road to Urubamba where are the remains of what was the “Royal Hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui”, it is like a beautiful colonial temple built on Inca foundations, its greatest asset. However, it is its Sunday market, originally dedicated to the exchange of agricultural products between the villagers of the valley and the high end. Currently, the market is a spectacle of colour and movement that causes the fascination of tourists with its range of handicrafts and textiles made of pure pre-Columbian style. Here also tourists can be part of the wonderful demonstration of the natural dyeing of wool, which are dyed naturally with plants, seeds and minerals.
End of our services.
- Pick-up from the hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Official Tour Guide Service in English and Spanish.
- Entrance tickets to all places to visit
- Transfer to the hotel at the end of the tour.
- Extra drinks.
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”.
- Wear sneakers or light/tennis shoes.
- Bottle of water “canteen”.
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Carry a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Wear long pants.
- Carry sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Carry binoculars.
- Carry sunglasses and plastic bags.
- Carry medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Carry a backpack or lightweight suitcase (no weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum).
- Carry a camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
PRECIOS Y OPCIONES
(GRUPOS DE 4 A 8 MÁXIMO)
(MININO 2 PERSONAS)
- The groups are formed between 4 to 7 people maximum.
- For the reservation of this tour a minimum of 02 people is required.
- Peruvian Tourists with their valid ID, & nbsp; they get a discount.
- We also offer special discounts for groups of more than "05 people" For more & nbsp; information write to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org