Machu Picchu by Train 1D
This is the most comfortable way to visit Machu Picchu during your time in Cusco. Reach Aguas Calientes town in the comfort of a panoramic train.
Machu Picchu by Train Full Day Itinerary
DAY1: CUSCO – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Your visit to Machu Picchu will begin in the morning with a transfer from Cusco to the train station in Ollantaytambo. From there, you will take the tourist train to the town of Aguas Calientes.
Your visit to Machu Picchu will last approximately two hours. This visit will be guided and will include all the main temples and sectors of the Inca citadel.
Your return to Cusco will be in the afternoon and you will take your return train to Ollantaytambo and your transfer to the city of Cusco.
- Pick-up from hotel in Cusco / drop-off at hotel after tour
- Guided service (English or Spanish)
- Transportation to train station in OIllantaytambo
- Entry ticket to Machu Picchu
- Bus Consettur 2-way
- Train ticket (Expedition service) 2-way
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Snacks & Water
WHAT TO BRING
To guarantee the best of experiences, it is important to be fully prepared. Here is a list of items we recommend you to bring for this tour.
- Comfortable shoes. No heels, flip flops, flats or unworn shoes.
- Small day pack for your personal items
- Travel document
- Parka or windbreaker. Weather changes are common in Cusco. This includes sunny, rainy and windy conditions.
- Reusable water bottle
- Extra cash for souvenirs & snacks
Prices & Options
COST: USD $390 per person
Ask us about: Machu Picchu by Train Full Day Tour